figured i would help this thread out......... everybody doing alright tonight?
i know
[b] "The One and Only"[/b]
figured i would help this thread out......... everybody doing alright tonight?
Cant we all just get along?
im doing alright....how are you
[b] "The One and Only"[/b]
What no one has said anything on this thread since 2 am!!! What is the matter with you all??? [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
I was married by a judge. I should have asked for a jury.
hmmm....rock or rap? overall
[b] "The One and Only"[/b]
definitely rock...
unless you throw me some old school rap, like slick rick
"i asked a toothless man, who all these people were and, he said the soapmakers...and we are workin workin"
Rock, but it can have some rap in it sometimes
I was married by a judge. I should have asked for a jury.
Rock from the 80s hair bands! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]
Dukes of Hazzard or The A Team?
Dukes of Hazzard[img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]
I pitty da fool who dont choose A-Team.
[IMG]http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh111/Vic_Fontaine/sig.jpg[/IMG]
Bookmarks